At Indegene, we look to change healthcare for the better. Being an Indegene employee is not just doing a job, but it is about real contribution and outcomes. We are a global team of over 1,200 employees across 14 global locations. Our singular focus is to deliver real outcomes that are measurable, impactful, and sustainable. This has made us a recognized global leader and partner to some of the largest and most respected healthcare organizations.
Joining us means you will be part of a great company, one that joins hands to really improve patient and business outcomes using analytics, technology, operations, and medical expertise. Our people are exceptionally bright, motivated, and customer focused. Even though they are from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, they have three things in common—they are really passionate about healthcare, they are committed to their customers and teams, and they sincerely believe that collaboration is the key to achieving their personal and professional goals.
A Graphic Designer needs to design and develop frames and needs to meet the quality metrics as per CSAT. He or she also needs to understand the creative direction set forth for each project and develop work that supports that direction. In addition, his or her role also involves leveraging a competent understanding of technology, user interface design and visual design fundamentals, and techniques in generating an effective range of designs/layouts for all elements of the creative solution that address program objectives.
The roles and responsibilities of the Graphic Designer include the following:
• Designing new features with the latest tools in accord with Indegene’s specific interfaces
• Coordinating project activities between all disciplines, including content design/development, graphics design/development, and QA
• Producing high-quality deliverables with minimal guidance to meet CSAT and within timelines provided
• Adhering to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience—2-3 years of experience in graphic design
• Knowledge of software in graphics area including Illustrators and Animators
• Proficient in Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, with working knowledge of 3ds Max or Maya
• Ability to keep pace with industry best practices
• Excellent knowledge of the tools, techniques, software, and multiple media, and ability to apply them in developing creative outputs as required
• Basic knowledge of Action Scripting to work on minor aspects or correction
• Ability to understand the scripts/WSBs and creative notes with minimal guidance
• Knowledge of working on module players
• Ability to work under pressure to meet agreed deadlines